So honoured to be interviewed and asked to become one of their Beta-Testers for the new community platform Subkit.com 'What are the top 3 tips you'd give to anyone looking to start, run or grow a business today? 1) It's a marathon, not a race. Be realistic with your...
There are many different ways you can introduce new experiences into your life that can help bring new perspectives, maybe…
1) Change up your breakfast routine.
2) Allow an hour you-time each day to read a book you have always wanted to read – or I recommend The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz?
3) Explore your creative expression. Draw. Dance. Sing!
4) Take a right instead of a left even though it might be the ‘long’ way home.
5) Gift a stranger.
6) Call a long lost friend.
7) Ask friends and family for help, as little as ‘could you take the bin out please’?
8) Expand your network, check out meetup.com for cool events.
9) Try saying YES to everything this month (though know your boundaries).
10) Install Insight Timer app – meditation, sound, poems – check out Sarah Blondin and Davidji
Join free fortnightly Self-Worth Safari zoom calls organised by the Self-worth Academy: human-to-human interactive conversations regarding self-worth / confidence / self-belief.
If you are reading this before Feb 2021, join:
The Self-Worth Awareness Week
Moon course at Las Piramides del Ka, Guatemala — learn the magic behind metaphysics, lucid dreaming, astral travel, numerology and deepen your yoga and meditation practice. This course was the beginning of it all for me.
10 Day silent retreat and several month intensive Yoga Trainings at Hridaya Centre, Mexico — heart meditation hatha yoga every day, delicious vegan food, on a hill overlooking the Pacific ocean.
Anywhere across the world – Vipasanna Meditation Retreats — A bucket list must for me. I’ll let you know more in oct what this will do. I have done a 5-day silence retreat before, this will be my first 10 days.
If you ever feel lacking, not good enough, not worthy of your goals, or reliant on achieving your goals to feel worthy then this episode is for you. I had the pleasure to be interviewed by Kat Luckock for her Share Impact Podcast Series. In this episode we unpack: The...
Years ago I designed a branding kit for social entrepreneurs, would you like to receive this? Email me at email@example.com with title: ‘I would love branding advice’ and I will send this pdf to you, free of charge! Before you get started with your logo and...