Years ago I designed a branding kit for social entrepreneurs, would you like to receive this? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with title: ‘I would love branding advice’ and I will send this pdf to you, free of charge! Before you get started with your logo and...
There are many different ways you can travel, work and make an impact on local communities,
1) Join a free online course on Social Entrepreneurship to understand the concept and be inspired to find new ways to tackle the world’s greatest challenges.
2) Check out the infamous Remote Year programme for working and travelling with a community.
3) Remote Mission offers fulfilling remote jobs in socially minded businesses to people who need and want them.
4) Join the Power to Fly community where women help women elevate their careers. Their newsletter comes with worldwide job offers.
5) Join Nomads Giving Back community, of nomads who inform, inspire and empower our community to give back.
6) WYSE International is a charity that works with emerging leaders from all over the planet who are inspired to make the world a better place. They provide leadership education and ongoing coaching support that is delivered by highly experienced professionals on a pro bono basis.
7) Amani Institute creates new models of education and training that help people develop practical skills and experiences, understand their own leadership journey, and gain the global networks necessary for long-term career success and personal fulfilment.
Want to travel and give back?
Not able to travel but still want to volunteer your skills and make a difference?
We all know Linkedin by now, and the power of Facebook Groups. Though are they really opening the doors to new meaningful connections? Check out these awesome online communities - also operating offline when those lockdown days are over! Meetup Creative Mornings ...
If you are into reading first, getting an intellectual understanding of life, business, health, existence... Then you can start with some of these. There are SO many more... though I won't overwhelm you. For any specific books, email me. (Check out scribd.com for a...