So honoured to be interviewed and asked to become one of their Beta-Testers for the new community platform Subkit.com 'What are the top 3 tips you'd give to anyone looking to start, run or grow a business today? 1) It's a marathon, not a race. Be realistic with your...
Becoming a social impact driven digital nomad, travel and give back
There are many different ways you can travel, work and make an impact on local communities,
1) Join a free online course on Social Entrepreneurship to understand the concept and be inspired to find new ways to tackle the world’s greatest challenges.
2) Check out the infamous Remote Year programme for working and travelling with a community.
3) Remote Mission offers fulfilling remote jobs in socially minded businesses to people who need and want them.
4) Join the Power to Fly community where women help women elevate their careers. Their newsletter comes with worldwide job offers.
5) Join Nomads Giving Back community, of nomads who inform, inspire and empower our community to give back.
6) WYSE International is a charity that works with emerging leaders from all over the planet who are inspired to make the world a better place. They provide leadership education and ongoing coaching support that is delivered by highly experienced professionals on a pro bono basis.
7) Amani Institute creates new models of education and training that help people develop practical skills and experiences, understand their own leadership journey, and gain the global networks necessary for long-term career success and personal fulfilment.
Want to travel and give back?
Not able to travel but still want to volunteer your skills and make a difference?
My Solopreneur Journey with Subkit
Finding Your Intrinsic Self-worth Podcast with Kat Luckock
If you ever feel lacking, not good enough, not worthy of your goals, or reliant on achieving your goals to feel worthy then this episode is for you. I had the pleasure to be interviewed by Kat Luckock for her Share Impact Podcast Series. In this episode we unpack: The...
Design tips for starting your own branding and website
Years ago I designed a branding kit for social entrepreneurs, would you like to receive this? Email me at email@example.com with title: ‘I would love branding advice’ and I will send this pdf to you, free of charge! Before you get started with your logo and...